. . . . .and you were using Bounce only in the dryer. Look what you were missing.
1. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
2. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that aren't opened very often.
3. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or compter) screen.
4. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
5. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
6. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in a closet.
7. Put a Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
8. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of bounce before begining to sew.
9. Prevent musty suitcaes. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
10. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
11. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce iat the bottom of the wastebasket.
12. Eliminate the static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
13. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. Use a sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
14. Eliminate odors in a dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a launday bag or hamper.
15. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
16. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
17. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe love-bugs off easily with the wet Bounce.
I have not had a chance to test all of these unusal use's for Bounce. I have done some research on this list of uses an most of the above uses work. If you have tried some of these use's and find that they do not work feel free to send me a message via my guest book.
Maybe you can have fun with Bounce and come up with your on experiments to see what you can use Bounce for. It's a fabric softener is reduces static and it smells good.
This is not using bounce sheets but dishwashing liquid. I got this one from my granddaughter Sydney she tried it and it works.
Mix in 1-2 ratio
1/3 liquid dish soap
Mix together the soap and water pour into a spray bottle. When you see a pile of ants spray on them or on the spot that they have gravitated to they will look smell the spot and head in the opposite direction.
My granddaughter Sydney found this somewhere on the internet tried it and it works. I found this worth reposting it.